THE SOURCE OF MY VERY BEING



To the ones who love me or admire me or have got any kind of happiness or motivation by my presence in their lives..

Here, I tell you, it is not “me”!!
It is my parents who you see speaking, laughing, chilling, caring and doing anything through me.
They are my source of strength.
They are my inspiration. 
I am simply their tiny reflection.
I am like a drop out of that magnificent and huge ocean which is them.
The tenderness of my heart and my very being is deeply cultivated by them for all these years.
My principles, my fundaas, my attitude what I boast of, is simply the result of all the deeds and activities I have seen around myself since my childhood.
To live and love the people around, to empathise their woes and heal their wounds.
To empower them, to spread happiness
To think selflessly of others before me
And in the process get empowered and help myself in a better way!
To find happiness in small-small things
To deal with things with utter calmness
To be the way I am.
If you see me travel or soar high in the sky,
It’s because they gave me freedom and wings to fly!
If you love my spirit,
It is because they trusted it.
They trusted their daughter.
They gave me all the reasons for laughter!
They said “its okay
When things were 'not' OKAY!
They said you will reach your destination,
Even when my boat was stuck in the middle of the ocean,
Not moving
No fuel
No vision
No hope
They still said, “ It has stopped for a reason”
Do not stop!
“SEEK AND YOU SHALL FIND IT”
And today...
I do what I love, love what I do and live where I am!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जग सूना सूना लागे!

TRUST-- An Indispensable Quality to Survive

प्रेम