I WANT TO BE THE GIRL OF MY CHOICE, A GIRL OF MY DREAMS!!

A wish I sent in the Universe on June 13, 2018!

I want to be the girl of my choice,
A girl of my dreams.
Do what I believe,
Preach what I follow.
Love what I like,
And like what I love.
Make my passion my profession.
Don't have a word in my dictionary as submission,
Submission to the areas and to the people and to the circumstances,
which loosen my determination.
The determination to follow my heart,
Which in turn promotes procrastination.
Procrastination in following my passion.
My passion is to spread love and compassion,
Love and compassion form the root of any nation.
It is the only thing that creates differentiation.
Differentiation between an animal and a human.
Even animal reproduces and feeds his own stomach,
Filling one's own stomach is no big deed I suppose.
Feeding the hungry, helping others survive is the one, I guess!
I wish to be the helping hand of the needy,
A serving spoon to  the community,
And stay in touch with the greedy.
Ones who are greedy for love,
Greedy to serve others,
Greedy to work for the society along with self,
Self to society is what I promote!

I want to be the girl of my dreams.
A girl of my choice.
A girl who travels.
Travel to unknown places,
 where it's difficult to commute.
Commute and see how people are living with the minimal of resources,
And value the assets  I have received for free!
See the people and know them more.
Meet the ones who live on the other shore.
And learn the art to stay happy and satisfied,
Become more welcoming and loving,
To everyone and everything which I would come across!

I wish to be the girl of my dreams
A girl of my own choice.
Live life, with no grief
No complaints
No regrets
No restrictions
Stay happy and gay.
Dance to the beats I want
Any place, any time.
Laugh out loud.
Shout to the top of my voice.
Shout my heart out in short!
High levels of acceptance
Come what may!
Spread love
Spread smiles...

I wish to be the girl of my dreams
A girl of my own choice.
A girl who smiles
And makes the world smile with her!

Love is something which you should give it away
Give it away
Give it away
And it comes right back to you!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

जग सूना सूना लागे!

TRUST-- An Indispensable Quality to Survive

प्रेम